Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Zach and Wendy


I have a confession. 
These are the things that I did with Charlie today:
I straightened his bangs with the flat iron.
I French braided his hair.
I pulled his bangs back and put barretts in.
I used styling wax to give him a totally 70’s feathered hair look and then hosed it down with hairspray.
I pulled all of his hair to the top of his head, gave him a ponytail, and curled the end into a little sausage curl.
I gave him finger curls all around his head.
I pulled the top back and gave him a top-knot.
I put his hair in a bun.
I gave him a really cute up-do.
I fluffed it out afterwards with the blow dryer.
I put Venice’s little plastic tiara on his head and told him he was pretty.
I put chapstick on his lips and taught him how to go ’mwaaaaah!’ afterwards to make sure it’s evenly distributed.
I think I deserve a lot of credit for never putting make-up on him.  Also, I’ve never spritzed him with perfume or dressed him in any of Venice’s clothes, though the temptation has definitely been there. 
This is all Venice’s fault because she won’t let me play with her hair.
I hope you punish her accordingly.
Love,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment